Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Army Life: Reenlisting Indef

AWC > Military Life > Army Life:  Reenlisting Indef

Wow.  It's that time.  The time my husband says I will stay with you for 20 or more to the U.S. Army.  He's already been in over 14 years. To think he's been with the Army longer than me, his wife.

It feels like he has climbed the slide, and he's almost to the top.  This is a slide you can only do once.  So it's exciting and sad all at one time.  I'm so proud of the dedication my husband has shown to his children, family, fellow Soldiers, and country.

I wanted to share his last reenlistment with all of you.

If it doesn't appear below, click this link to watch --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201394004506724&l=7383437416449943206




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...