Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

My Favorite Beauty Products!

AWC > Make-up, Hair, & Fashion > My Favorite Beauty Products

Hey ladies! This is a list of my favorite beauty products! It took me forever to write this post because my list is so short and I felt like I needed to make it longer. Then one day it hit me: I don't have to have a million and one favorite products! If I only have a few then I only have a few and those are the ones I'll share with you! So here are my favorites!


advertisement

1. They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
This mascara is my absolute favorite! People always think I'm wearing falsies when I have this on. It's a bit pricey at $23 but it's worth every penny!



2. 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner by Urban Decay
I've been obsessed with this eyeliner ever since I received it in my December 2012 Ipsy bag. I've only tried one color so far and that's zero. It's just a black liner. I absolutely love it! It's very rich and creamy. I normally have a very hard time applying liner to my lower lash line. My eyes have that never ending twitching problem where it blinks a million and one times and I can't put anything near my eyes. It's horrible. Anyways, with this 24/7 eyeliner I can line my lower lash almost flawlessly. It goes on so smooth and doesn't irritate them. I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner-at least not on my lower line. These are also a bit pricey at $19, but again they are so worth it!

A look I did using They're Real! Mascara & 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner.


3. Baby Lips by Maybelline
You can find these handy lip balms at Target, Walmart, Ulta, and other drug stores. Usually no more than $4 these balms are awesome. My lips stay soft, smooth, and hydrated after applying this. They come in different shades and are actually pretty pigmented. I found this out the hard way when I bought 3 of the colored ones thinking they would be sheer and they weren't. The colors aren't ugly but some of them just didn't fit me at all. My favorite is the one called Quench. It has no coloring so I can wear it anytime.


4. Beauty Protector and Detangler
I'm not really sure who makes this product, but I received in one of my Birchboxes. I love it! My hair is going through some changes (read: my hair is an asshole) and I really needed something to help me comb through it without all of it breaking off. This protector and detangler made my hair soft and easy to manage. It cut my blow drying time down a bit as well.

A look I managed after using the protector and detangler.


That's all I've got for now. Maybe I'll update this at a later time when I have more products to add. What are your favorite beauty products?


Other Articles by Rodneya

VISIT/FOLLOW RODNEYA ON THE BELOW SITES

       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...