Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

NuMe 3 Sum Review (Flat Iron, Curling Wand, and Mini Iron)

AWC > Make-up, Hair, & Fashion > NuMe 3 Sum Flat Iron, Curling Wand, and Mini Iron Review


Hey ladies! I've been on the market for a new flat iron for a while now and was very apprehensive about purchasing an expensive iron. I thought that there was no difference between an expensive flat iron and a cheaper one. Boy was I wrong! 


-->

 I was strolling through the mall when I walked past a kiosk with these men begging to flat iron your hair. My co-worker had told me that the flat iron was awesome so I decided to stop and give it a try. The results really changed my view!

When I combed my hair that morning I had a hard time getting my comb through my hair. By the time the guy was done flat ironing my hair it was very straight and my comb passed through with no problem at all. Here is a before and after picture:


After this experience I decided that it was time to invest money into a quality flat iron. The flat irons at the kiosk were at least $300 each and the lowest offer they gave me was to purchase it for $150. That was still too expensive for me. Lucky for me my May Ipsy bag had a coupon with a very generous discount for NuMe Products!

I had never heard of NuMe before so I decided to do some research. I watched some reviews on Youtube and they were all extremely positive. Alas, I decided to take the plunge and purchase the 3 Sum. The 3 Sum consists of a flat iron, a curling wand, and a mini iron. 


I really like the flat iron. It got my hair very straight. It has a led light on it, and on/off switch and a swivel cord. You can adjust the temperature which goes up to 410 degrees. I had mine on about 380 degrees. When you first turn it on the light is red, but once it's ready it turns green. I only had to pass it through my hair twice for it to get completely straight. With my old flat iron I would have to pass it through several times and still wouldn't get the same results. 

The plates on the iron move which makes it easy to do really nice curls. The plates are ceramic so you have to be very careful with them. I used the mini iron to straighten my edges. It's the perfect size to get close to your scalp. It doesn't have temperature control, but it does have an on/off switch, led light, and a long cord. It also makes really nice curls. I was really excited to try the curling wand and I'm glad that I did! I love it! It gave me really nice waves and added volume to my hair. 

This is how my hair looks before it's straightened. (Picture was taken on a different day.)


Overall, I'm very impressed with the quality of this set. I felt (and looked like) I had went to the salon. I will definitely be doing a followup post in a couple of months to see if I still feel the same about the products. At this point I highly recommend them to everyone! If you are interested in NuMe products click here

Disclaimer: These are my honest views on the products. The products were purchased with my money and I am not receiving any compensation for this review.


CLICK HERE TO READ ALL POSTS BY RODNEYA 

CLICK HERE TO READ Make-up, Hair, & Fashion POSTS BY RODNEYA


VISIT/FOLLOW RODNEYA ON THE BELOW SITES

       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...