Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Pregnancy Vlog: Week 20

AWC > Pregnancy > Pregnancy Vlog: Week 20

I am officially past the half way point in this pregnancy!!!  WOW, I just totally can't believe that I have made it this far and that this is really happening!  Thinking back to the 28 months before this cycle just makes me even more grateful and emotional.

advertisement

This pregnancy has been very interesting to say the least.  My friends and family back home in Texas keep asking me if I am showing yet because I haven't posted any belly pics.  Like I mentioned in the past, I don't really feel comfortable with belly pics, but decided I would give them proof that there's no belly and that it's still just my normal flabby belly that i've always had....lol



VISIT/FOLLOW MICKEY ON THE BELOW SITES
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...