Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Annnnnnd We Have a Beat!!

AWC > Pregnancy > Annnnnnd We Have a Beat!!
Our frijolito (little bean)

As I have mentioned in the past, we have never been to a 6 week 5 day ultrasound and seen a heartbeat.  With my first BFP I began to bleed around 5 weeks resulting in an emergency scan showing that I had an abnormal sac with blood clots in it and a normal sac with "evidence of a pregnancy", but no beat.

advertisement

My second BFP was different. I actually made it to the 6 week 5 day scan.  Entering into the office we were very optimistic and ready to see our baby for the first time.  Instead we were heartbroken when all we saw were two empty sacs.

This time I went in with my usual smile, my mask, and try to act like I was excited when in all actuality I was petrified I would leave the office in tears and once again heartbroken.

This is what we saw...

I absolutely couldn't believe it!!!  I am still in disbelief and have watched the short vid my husband recorded over and over to remind me it is real!

We are absolutely excited, but of course after all my losses I just can't help to have that little voice in my head keeping me in check on how much longer we have to go.  In the meantime, I am just going to enjoy each and everyday as a milestone.  :-)



VISIT/FOLLOW MICKEY ON THE BELOW SITES
  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...