Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Pregnancy Vlog Week 7 - Heart Beat / Burping / Midwives / Belly Shot

LOVE THIS POST?
 
AWC > Pregnancy >  Pregnancy Vlog Week 7 - Heart Beat / Burping / Midwives / Belly Shot

With past pregnancies, I've always felt strange saying the words "I'm pregnant".  It just never felt right and would scare me.  I almost felt like I would jinx myself if things went wrong before a scan; yes, I'm superstitious.  After our first ultrasound, I have had no problems saying it... I'M PREGNANT!  :-)

It's an amazing feeling to officially make my first pregnancy vlog about my 7th week of pregnancy.  In this vlog I also explain why I do not plan to do belly shots.


advertisement

I'm am so happy to share this journey with ya'll, especially those ladies who, like me, are battling infertility.


http://youtu.be/RxJ1kJSQLP0


VISIT/FOLLOW MICKEY ON THE BELOW SITES
  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...