Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

BB Cream Mini Series: Intro

LOVE THIS POST?

AWC > Make-up, Hair, & Fashion > BB Cream Mini Series: Intro
      
I've heard so much buzz about BB Creams that I think it's only right for me to try them out. If you're anything like me you hate wearing foundation. I hate how heavy it feels on my skin and it does more than I need it to.


advertisement

 My only real use for foundation is to even out my skin tone and to make my skin look hydrated. That's why BB Creams are so appealing to me. BB Creams offer a lighter coverage, while protecting and hydrating your skin, and evening out your skin tone. So far I have 3 brands that I am interested in trying out. Revlon, Maybelline, and Pacifica.

Over the course of the next month I will be trying out these products and writing reviews and updates on my opinion of them. I may add or change a product. For now I plan on only reviewing products that are under $20, but that might change as the series goes on. The first product I will be trying is the Revlon Photoready BB Cream. I chose this product just because of the price. It's on sale at CVS for $4 right now, and is usually $10.99. I couldn't pass it up. Stay tuned for part one of the series!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...