Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

ASK AWC - What do I do during Basic Training / Working Full Time / Daycares / Joining National Guard

LOVE THIS POST?

AWC > ASK AWC > What do I do during Basic Training? / Working Full Time / Daycares / Joining National Guard


CHE MAX asked the below questions in her vlog "Military wives help me!"

Question 1. What should I be doing while he is at basic?
Question 2. Will I be able to work full time? 
Question 3. What is the cost/ are there daycares on base ? 
Question 4. Can I join national guard while he is active?


advertisement


Watch Army Wives Contributor Courtney V's response below.



WATCH ON YOU TUBE
Recent Articles

READ MORE BLOGS BY COURTNEY V

VISIT/FOLLOW COURTNEY V. ON THE BELOW SITES

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...