Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

How Do You Argue?!

AWC > Military Life > How Do You Argue?!


How do I let my husband know how I am feeling without stressing him out or causing an argument? Before when Mr. V and I argued I just said whatever popped in my head, vented it, we would separate for a little while so I could cool down and then talk it out. Mr. V is a pretty cool cucumber, the louder I yell and the angrier I get the more calm he gets. He refuses to get mad when I'm mad, which makes me positively brilliant because if he got mad I would just get madder and thus the vicious cycle would begin.


advertisement



Instead, his way of dealing with it allows me to get everything out and then calm down enough to talk rationally. Well that method doesn't work as well over text message which is what 90% of our conversations are. If he doesn't talk, which he would view as his "giving me cool down time" I will freak out at the silence. When you go radio silent on text messages it like the same as being ignored.

So now I'm in the whole new situation of how do I voice myself the way I am used to without it becoming a bigger thing than it needs to be or him freaking out.

Goodness gracious, someone help me.

Have advice for Courtney V? Comment below!
Recent Articles

READ MORE BLOGS BY COURTNEY V

VISIT/FOLLOW COURTNEY V. ON THE BELOW SITES

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...