Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

First Out of Country Experience

AWC >  Military Life >  First Out of Country Experience


Looks like ArmyWifeCaptures aka Courtney V. is going off to Germany! I wasn't really prepared for an overseas adventure and although I'm completely stoked because I know it's going to be awesome. I can't shake the feeling of OH CRAP! How do I prepare for this? So here I go, seeking out knowledge from others who have done this before.  Watch as I do one of my super-jittery videos!





Have advice for Courtney V?  Comment below!

READ MORE BLOGS BY COURTNEY V

VISIT/FOLLOW COURTNEY V. ON THE BELOW SITES

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...