Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Introducing Evin Himmighoefer

AWC > About Us >  Introducing Evin Himmighoefer

We are native Marylanders
who love the east coast.

I'm Evin and I'm so happy to be a part of Army Wives Club.  I've been married for just about 9 years and have two vivacious, adorable girls:  Mia (6) and Shelby (4).  I love being a wife and mother and I'm grateful to my husband, Jared, for the sacrifices he makes so that I can be a stay-at-home mom.


Besides being a wife and mother I am a fitness junkie dedicated to making the world a healthier place one person at a time.  I'm a certified personal trainer, fitness instructor and licensed Zumba Instructor.  I love the feeling of accomplishment and bad-assness I'm left with after a really good workout.

I've overcome my own battle of the bulge and I love helping others look and feel their best.  In 2011 I started posting weekly workouts on YouTube and I started a fitness blog so that I could reach out to as many people as possible.  I am currently building my online fitness studio so that I can continue to help people no matter where the Army sends us.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE

At Jared's graduation from Basic
Training.
My family's Army adventure started when Jared left for Basic Training in February of 2012.  My girls and I were not able to join him for the next 13 months because our home in Virginia took FOR-E-VER to sell.  So the past year+ has definitely been one of learning and growth for me.  Most importantly, I've learned to love and appreciate my husband and all soldiers 100 times more.  I've also learned to suck it up and push through hard times.  In doing so I've found that I'm more capable and self-reliant than I realized.  So no matter what else the Army has in store for us, I'm grateful for what it's already taught me.

I'm so excited to share my passion for fitness with the Army Wives Club community and am looking forward to getting to know you all.  So get your sneakers on and buckle up because we are going to sweat a lot together :-)      ---Evin

READ MORE BLOGS BY EVIN

VISIT/FOLLOW EVIN ON THE BELOW SITES

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...