Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Adoption Update / Boston Marathon

I had originally planned today to write about our weekend.  The man and I drove the hour down on Saturday to see S, our birth mom, and spend some time with her.  It was a nice time, lunch, a college baseball game, and then a quick dinner before we returned home.  I originally planned to talk about how we got to this point in our journey to build our family.


But then I got home and saw the news.  And now my heart is breaking for the injured and for the families of those lost to the bombs in Boston.

So I'll be back another time with my own stories.  Right now I want to go think about the stories of the people in Boston.  I pray that you all are safe and that your families are safe.  I pray for peace.

Love,
Angie 



VISIT/FOLLOW ANGIE ON THE BELOW SITES
    

WE"RE ON THE FENCE! CLICK BELOW AND VOTE FOR US!
REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY!
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...