Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Happy Birthday To Me...It's Almost the End of My 30s

Today I, Jennifer, turn 39 years old. It's the last year of my 30's. It's been a decade filled with ups and downs.
  • I bought my first brand new car
  • I lost my father
  • I bought a house
  • I found the love of my life and married him
  • I got to become a 'Jommy' to 2 beautiful kiddos
  • I moved to North Carolina
  • My husband deployed
  • Now we are on a journey to make a baby Stewie.  ;)
The only words of wisdom I have is live your life.  If you make mistakes along the way, it's ok.  Sometimes we need to make the mistake before we have the success.  If there's anything the loss of my father taught me,it was that life is precious.  Never take a moment for granted.  Nothing is more important than family. 

Thanks to all that have been there through some or all.  Your love and support is appreciated.  >HUGS<

Below is a the voicemail my stepdaughter Mackenzie left me.  She is so sweet.  

  Note:  You will need to download the file and play it on your computer to hear.  You may have to turn it up.  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...