Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Quaker Real Medleys 'Summer Berry Oatmeal +' - It's Berryliscious


A great way to start the day!  First up for review in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012 is Quaker's Real Medley 'Summer Berry Oatmeal+ '.  I think they should have called it SUPER BERRY because after you pour the hot water in you can smell the berries from across the room.





What I like most about this oatmeal is the ingredients.  It's like you made it with fresh berries from the fridge.  I personally am intolerant of dyes and many additives.  The word "REAL" is what I felt like I was eating.  The tartness of the berries was spot on.




I have an electric tea kettle, so I boiled up some water and poured it in.  I waited the 3 minutes and ba-bam this berryliscious concoction was ready.

Pick this up if you need a delicious portable breakfast.  It tastes home-made and fresh.

 NOTE:  I received the product free to review.  I provided an honest review.  Please read our disclosure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...