Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

2.5 months of Visiting Family & Travel


I'm sorry I've been sporadic on posts.  The last couple months have been full of family.  Army Life doesn't always afford the time to see family, so when it happens, ITAKE IT!  When my family is here, I just drown myself in it.  Wrap myself up in all the love and fun.  If there is anything being an An Army Wife has taught me, it's that TIME is PRECIOUS!  Commit yourself to the moment fully.  Don't distract yourself with Facebook, Tumblr, & Twitter.  Enjoy your loved ones.  You'll have time to post later. :)


I hope everyone's summer has  been as fabulous and blessed as mine.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...