Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

Happy Anniversary America

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.  It's a patriotic holiday created by our Declaration of Independence.  We continue to celebrate the anniversary of that freedom annually.
  
I think A. Philip Randolph sums it up best when he said, "Freedom is never given; it is won."
 

I want to thank all that have served, those that continue to serve, the families of those that serve, and most importantly those that paid the ultimate sacrifice.  It is the sacrifice of the few that make it  so the many can celebrate the anniversary of America.

Enjoy your family, friends, and barbecue today!  


Remember... Thank those who won your freedom and those that continue to defend it.


--Jenn


Below is a pictures of the front of my house.  My daughter helped me decorate.  It's become our yearly tradition.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...