Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

I'm Addicted to Flour Tortillas - Wrap 'em, toothpick 'em, pack 'em, and go!

Ever since I started working again, I find my time limited to make a meal.  Plus I'm always looking for something portable & quick!

I find myself wrapping everything.  Not only that, the flour tortillas are good at settling my stomach while I'm on hormone shots.

My favorite is the BLT Wrap.  I cook up a package of bacon ahead of time.  Oh wait, let me be honest here...My husband cooks up the bacon.  When I get hungry I grab a tomato and lettuce out of the fridge and in no time I'm nommin' down some bacony goodness.

I'm also a big fan of Miracle Whip.  It's ok if your not. Wrap whatever you like!  I'm also a peanut butter and banana fan.  
Wrap 'em, toothpick 'em, pack 'em, and go!

What do you like to wrap up?  Comment below!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...