Read more about--> About Us   Blended Families   DIY   Discounts   Fitness & Weightloss   Make A Difference   Military Life   MilSo Businesses   Travel   TTC

The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass - Free For Active Duty Military and Their Dependents

Starting May 19, 2012 Active Duty Military and their Dependents can obtain a **FREE** National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass
Who is Eligible to purchase a pass?
    • Available to active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173)
  1. Where can I get a pass?
    • Obtained in person at Federal recreation sites that charge entrance or standard amenity fees.
  2. What does the pass cover?
    • Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites.
    • Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.
    • Non-transferable
Where can I go?

The five agencies that participate in the Interagency Pass Program are:
Click here to get more information about Pass Use and have some of your Frequently asked questions answered! 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...